Monday 7 November 2011

I'm sorry.

Hello, I'm so very sorry I haven't been keeping everybody up to date.
There is nothing that could excuse me from waiting this long for posting, so I'm not going to come up with any other excuse than the truth, I was lazy.

The lowdown?
The SP that was treated has been reduced to pink pigmented bits of skin, which are slowly fading..
Some return, this has been because the scabs have come off prematurely and as such the gland was not completely killed.
If you get this done, don't pick the scabs and don't wank for at least one week.

I will be uploading some pictures in the coming days, I really have come a long way, this procedure is the most efficient way to get it done, it is painless with numbing cream, relatively cheap and easy.

Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment